Friday, 6 May 2016

LOVE

when i look at you i cannot deny there is God cause only God could have created some one as wonderful and beautiful as you. As days go by my feelings get stronger To be in your arms i cant wait any longer. look into my eyes you will see that its true Day Night my thoughts are of you.. if i reached for your hand will you hold it? if i holdout my arms will u hug me? if i go for yo lips will u kiss me? if i capture your heart will you love me?? I dream about you every night i shiver when your in sight I long to hold you close and tight I wanna be there will all my might. I believe that God above created you for me to love.He picked you out from all the rest cause He knew Id love you the best!

5 comments: